How to Remove Hot Tubs and Pools
Ready to finally get rid of that pool that’s become a wildlife sanctuary the past few years? We can help. Ready to remove your old “not-so-hot” hot tub? We have a team that can help.
Whether you are remodeling your space and need to dispose of your pool or hot tub, hiring a professional company like Undercut Junk Removal is your best bet for a hassle-free experience.
Steps for Hot Tub/Pool Removal:
- Disconnect the power supply and any electrical wiring from the tub or pool.
- Drain the water from the tub and let it dry.
- Hot tub: first, attach a garden hose to the hot tub’s drain spout and make sure the hose is connected firmly. Next, open the spigot and allow the tub to drain completely.
- Above-ground pool: drain completely using a submersible pool pump.
- Clear a path (if applicable) to ensure easy access for our removal team.
- Removing any obstacles like fences, leaves, or furniture around the tub will make the process easier and safer for our employees.
- Sit back and relax! We’ll take it from here. We’ll take care of the destruction, removal, and the labor for the complete removal of the tub or pool.
Need to dispose of an old pool, hot tub, or spa? Give us a call: 516-317-6203, we’re experts.